Sunday, May 20, 2012

currently

Uggg!! I wrote this loooong post about the past 2 weeks, and it would not publish and then I lost all of it!! I am not writing it again so I will put up some pictures and say that I have started substitute work as a teaching assistant until my Qualified Teacher letter comes and that it is not likely that I will get a job for September.

As I've wrapped my brain around this, I've changed my outlook of what my life will look like in September.  Instead of working full-time, I'm excited at the prospect of subbing, working on resources for my everydayPORTFOLIOS business, and exploring this role of wife in our first year of marriage. And I plan on trying more recipes, DIY, and photo ideas from Pinterest (can't complain about that!).

I am very unsure of the direction and purpose of my life, and am not sure why I came here instead of having le Rey join me in Arizona. But I'm sure the reason will reveal itself over time, as I'm positive that le Rey and I are meant to be in England at this time. It is not easy, but then again, when have I every picked 'easy'?

Love you all,
Kelli

a game of cricket at the park







my street! love my walks home (when it's not raining)




2 comments:

  1. Everything in time. You have an abundance of patience, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks........one foot in front of the other, right?

    ReplyDelete