Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fragrant Friend

I've seen other blogs with "Memory Monday" or "Wordless Wednesday".............but since I don't know all the in's and out's yet, I am going to do "Thankful Thursday".  It's always good to count your blessings, don't ya think?

I am thankful for good times with friends. 


The other night I had a great time with a friend. We were laughing so hard that my stomach hurt.


She and I have been friends since we were 15 or 16, and even through all the moving around (college, around the world, etc), we are still friends!  I like how she knows everything about me and accepts my idiosyncrasies.  She's so caring and understanding.

She's also super smart, determined and hard-working. She's a doctor!!  Can you even imagine all the work that goes into completing that degree??!!

When we were watching Toddlers & Tiaras the other night (um, don't act like you've never watched it.......), they were filming in Henderson, Nevada and I love that we have memories where I can say: "Henderson, uh-huh ya we went there." And she says "Ya we did!" all sassy-like. Add that to nights out, trips, shopping, relationship crap, and more and you get a lot of memories!!

We also had a lot of fun walking around the house in a "jazz walk" (like how dancers strut onto a stage before they dance). I may have pulled my calf muscle, but that's ok.

She's great.

Something that cracks me up about my friend is that she has an enormous amount of lotions and perfumes.

Don't get me wrong, this works out well.  She smells good all the time and always has lotion when others need it. 

But she really has a lot of lotion. If you don't believe me, have a look at the pictures I took for a laugh  proof.









 This does not include her purse, car or work, folks. hee hee


Love you girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. Could you be talking about A.R.? There's even a fragrance in her name, if so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, she's probably the best smelling person everyone knows!

    ReplyDelete